Vision and Mission
The Vision and Mission of KHTS is to reach out to the youth in particular and adult in general by providing higher and quality biblical education. Over three decades because of the political turmoil in Myanmar many Karen people have been displaced and are living as refugees in the long swath of Thailand border. This seminary exists to empower these young people, and others with an integral biblical worldview. KHTS brings to this endeavor Christian servant leadership coupled with sound qualification and highly motivated educators. This distinctive is utilized to fulfill our ethos which is, to participate in the renewal of new heaven and new earth as initiated by Jesus’ death and resurrection; and to fulfill God’s will on earth as it is in heaven. KHTS strive:
- To foster our distinctiveness and ethos in every aspect of the seminary’s activities.
- To impart quality education that will bring transformation to our churches and society.
- To innovate programs in order to meet the needs of our churches and society.
- To creatively work to build good network with local and international churches.
- To bring financial stability to the seminary.