Academic, spiritual, co-curricular programs and community living at KHTS are planned and carried out in the hope that all members of the seminary will:
- Affirm the communion of the Triune God—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- Earnestly consider the claims of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Affirm the Scripture as the Word of God.
- Cultivate intelligent, vigorous, and joyful commitment to Jesus Christ, His church, and His world.
- Develop a Christian world-view.
- Display knowledge of sound biblical teaching and application to life situations.
- Be aware of one’s self-worth and potentials
- Be committed to academic excellence of their professions.
- Be aware of one’s historical, contextual and theological heritage.
- Be prepared to live in an interdependent world, aware of global issues and local situations, and dedicated to bring God’s justice and peace to all individuals and societies.
- Take community relationships seriously, seeking to understand and live them in light of biblical and theological commitments.
- Seek and create an environment in which all community members feel safe to engage in courteous and respectful conversation in the pursuit of truth, as we seek to be formed and reformed by the Scripture.
- Be equipped with the communication skills of the gospel which will enable us to participate meaningfully and creatively in churches and in societies.